(1888PressRelease) ezPaycheck 2011, small business payroll software from halfpricesoft, is affordable but fully functional software designed for the small business owners or accountants. It is available for free download and trial - with no risk or obligation.
Small business owners love ezPaycheck payroll software because it is simple and flexible to use, handles all their payroll needs and is very affordable. ezPaycheck payroll tax application is designed for use by non-accountants with minimal computer skills. However, even accountants like it because it is so flexible and supports unlimited accounts with one flat rate.
The latest edition of ezPaycheck implements the 2011 cut in payroll taxes, along with new income-tax withholding tables that employers will use during 2011. It also supplies users with even more control and flexibility. New features, like customized reporting dates, flexible tax set-up options, and data export functions meet the needs of small businesses and non-profit organizations with unique payroll and reporting needs.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows 7 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2003 and Vista system too.
"For the majority of small businesses in the world there really hasn't been a simple, dependable payroll program until ezPaycheck. So it's a great feeling knowing that we save small businesses money on their payroll software needs. What's even better, though, is knowing we make their life less frustrating and save them much needed time."
Available online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp for as little as $89 per installation, ezPaycheck is engineered for the business owner who doesn't have a background in accounting or computers. The interface is intuitive, user friendly and designed to get customers up and running without the huge learning curve and expense often associated with business software.
The payroll tax software downloaded for trial includes all of ezPaycheck's functions and features including:
- Easy-to-follow wizard guides users through the process of adding company and employee information
- Tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Capacity for unlimited deductions, including pre-tax deductions
- Payroll check printing on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Check printing using your own laser printer
- Printing options for MICR bank routing numbers, account numbers, check numbers and bank information on blank check stock
- Image signature printing on checks
- W2 and w3 forms calculating and printing
- Automatic calculation of Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Support for tips and commissions
- Form 940 and 941 printing for federal tax return
- Support for multiple check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-top, and check-at-bottom
- Many easy-to-use reports
- Unlimited free technical support
- Capability for handling payrolls for multiple companies
For year 2011, the employee tax rate for social security is reduced to 4.2%. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. Year 2011 federal tax rates carry over from last year, but the brackets are a bit higher than Year 2010's due to inflation adjustments.
halfpricesoft.com, the provider of ezPaycheck payroll tax software solution, reminds small business owners that Monday, Jan 31, 2011 is the deadline that IRS asks all employers start using new social security rate.
Learn more about ezPaycheck 2011 software at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Or check the video ezPaycheck Made Your Payroll an Easy Job http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JISurtSXoZ0