CT Secretary of State's Office Business Filing Documents and Business Owner RetrievalWritten by Business New Haven
The Commercial Recording Division files and maintains legally required records showing the formation of and fundamental changes to corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships and other businesses. The division disseminates that information to the general public, the business, banking and legal communities.
Latest from Business New Haven
- Pizza Franchisor and Connecticut Entrepreneur To Bring “New York Style” Pizza To New Haven and Connecticut
- Connecticut State Data Center Population, Demographics
- Connecticut State Data Center Population, Demographics,
- Wayback Selects Cincinnati’s Vya for Marketing Support
- Fox Network Prevails Against Fairfield Video Search Company In Court
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.