Oak Lane Finds Buyer
WOODBRIDGE –– The Tradition Golf Club at Oak Lane has purchased the former Oak Lane Country Club at 1114-1116 Johnson Road for in excess of $1.45 million. The property will be used, maintained and operated as a public golf course.
Chris Nolan and Dave Melillo of H. Pearce Commercial represented the buyer. Tranzon Integrated Property Group represented the seller, the Baldwin family.
“The entire country club comprises 170 acres, approximately 94 acres of which was leased to Oak Lane County Club from ownership,” Nolan explains. “The sale included an extension of that lease and the remaining 84.5 acres is what the new buyer purchased, including the clubhouse, tennis courts and swimming pool.”
As part of the transaction, there are long-range plans for the eventual sale of the rest of the property to the Tradition Golf Club at Oak Lane, Nolan adds.
Guilford Industrial Lease
GUILFORD –– Total Quality Corp. will relocate its corporate headquarters to a 14,400-square-foot industrial facility it has purchased at 320 Soundview Road for in excess of $575,000. Chris Nolan of H. Pearce Commercial was sole broker in the transaction. The seller was Colonial Colour Inc.
Whitney Ave. Med Office
HAMDEN –– Garth Oliver, MD has bought a 2,926-square-foot, two-story office building at 2337 Whitney Avenue for $338,900. Albert Scafati of Press/Cuozzo Realtors, represented both the buyer and seller, Hamden Realty Associates LP.
Office Conversion Eyed
WALLINGFORD –– Michael Sheehy of Wallingford has purchased the former headquarters of CSM Cabinetry at 65 South Colony Road for $210,000, and is converting part of it into retail/office space. The seller was BAH Properties, LLC. Chris Nolan of H. Pearce Commercial Real Estate was sole broker in the transaction.
Staying Put in Hamden
HAMDEN –– Social worker Steven Simon renewed his lease for 1,000 square feet at 2348 Whitney Avenue. Landlord Chris Nicotra of Olympia Properties was the sole broker in the deal.
Working Wood in Milford
MILFORD –– Bonamico Woodworking, LLC has leased 800 square feet at 124 Pepes Farm Road. Bill Clark of the Geenty Group, Realtors was the sole broker. The landlord is D’Amato Investments, LLC.
Lower Chapel Law Office
NEW HAVEN –– Attorney Diane Polan has leased 1,200 square feet at 746 Chapel Street. Fred Messore of Colonial Properties represented Polan. Landlord Chris Nicotra of Olympia Properties brokered the five-year deal.
CAA Leases on Whalley
NEW HAVEN –– Community Action Agency of New Haven has inked a ten-year lease for 18,000 square feet at 419 Whalley Avenue. Frank Micali of Capitalize 360 Group was the sole broker in the transaction, representing the tenant and the landlord, Mandy Management Inc.
Steamed in Stratford
STRATFORD –– Stanley Steemer has leased 10,500 square feet of office and warehouse space at 1480 Stratford Avenue. It is the company’s first branch in Fairfield County. Jon Angel of Angel Commercial represented the private out-of-state owner. Josh Gold of Levey Miller Maretz represented the tenant.
W. Haven Industrial Lease
WEST HAVEN ––Woodworking wholesale distributor Wurth Baer Supply Co. has leased 15,500 square feet of light industrial space at 400 Frontage Road. David Gorbach, president of Colonial Realty represented the tenant. Carl Russell of George J. Smith & Son represented the landlord, TMC West Haven, LLC.