BRIDGEPORT — The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the greater Bridgeport chapter of SCORE, the SBA, Spanish American Merchants Association and the city of Bridgeport’s Small and Minority Business Resource Office will host a six-week small business workshop series.
The weekly Spanish-language sessions will cover topics such as access to capital, starting a business, marketing, wealth management, credit and borrowing basics, legal aspects of business, the Internet and other subjects of interest and importance.
The workshops will be taught by Hispanic business professionals who "site//#_generic"> first-hand experience with the successes and struggles of business entrepreneurship. The workshops are free but limited to the " 40 registrants. Those who attend all six sessions will receive " //">buy valium certificate of completion from Park City Mayor Bill Finch.
The workshop schedules:
• May 2 — Access to Capital & Understanding Credit Reports
• May 9 — Marketing and Branding Your Business; the Internet & Technology
• May 16 — What Lenders Look for in Your Loan Application; the Five Cs of Credit & IRS Reps
• May 23 — The ABCs of a Business Plan & Understanding a SWOT Analysis
• May 30 — Legal Aspects of a Business; Lender's Forum
• June 3 — Presentation Certificates of Course Completion.
The sessions will take place from 5:30 to "http:////#">buy p.m. Thursdays (except final session) in the first-floor annex of Bridgeport City Hall, 999 Main Street. Attendees will also receive free course materials in Spanish.
|< Prev||Next >|